Lamar University Soccer Camps
Click Here to REGISTER ONLINE
2015 College ID Camp flier
2015 Summer Camps Flier
Spring College ID Camp (Saturday, May 9, 2015)
Open to all female players in grades 8-12 plus junior college players.
Colleges Attending: Lamar,University of Houston, Stephen F. Austin, Northwestern state, Texas A&M-Corpus Christi, Incarnate Word, East Texas Baptist, Prairie View A&M, Cisco College and other schools to be announced.
Cost: $130 payable to Lamar Soccer. Lunch not included.
Schedule: Registration from 8:30 a.m. to 9 a.m. Session 1 and 8 vs. 8 games from 9 a.m. until noon. Lunch from bnoon until 1:30 p.m. College lecture from 1:30 p.m. to 2:15 p.m. 11 vs. 11 games from 2:30 p.m. until 5 p.m.
Day Camp, Session 1(July 6-10, 2015)
Day Camp, Session 2 (July 20-24, 2015)
* Open to boys and girls ages 4-17
* Half-day option runs from 9 a.m. until noon each day (Kids ages 4-6 should attend the half-day camp).
* Full-day camp runs from 9 a.m. until 4 p.m. each day.
* Players will be grouped by age and skill level.
* Players must bring a ball and a water bottle. Players must wear shin guards.
* Lunch is not provided at the half-day camp, but is provided at the full-day camp.
* GOALKEEPER CAMP OPTION: Keepers will receive position-specific training during the camp.
* Camp staff will sell snacks during camp.
* Each camper will receive a Lamar Soccer T-shirt and a season pass to 2015 Lamar Soccer home games.
* Staff includes highly licensed collegiate and professional coaches, as well as college players.
Cost: $290 for full-day camp; $145 for half-day camp.
FAMILY DISCOUNT: $10 discount for additional siblings.
GROUP DISCOUNT: $10 for six or more campers (advance notification required).
TEAM DISCOUNT: $20 per player (Minimum of 10 players per team). Registration forms and deposits must come in the same envelope, or the team must be registered as a team online.
For more information, you can call 409-880-7595 or email head coach Orlando Cervantes