• Played in 22 games with one start
• Hit .222 for the season, recording a pair of hits in nine at-bats
• Scored five times
• Crossed the plate for the first time in a February 16 win vs. Northern Kentucky
• Recorded a pinch hit in March 9 win against Massachusetts
• Picked up a hit in his only at-bat and scored in March 30 win at Central Arkansas
• Came in as a pinch runner and scored in April 26 win vs. Stephen F. Austin.
•Played in 25 games, primarily in the outfield, with five starts
• Posted a .261 batting average with 10 runs scored and a 3.93 on-base percentage
• Collected first career hit and at bat against UC Irvine on March 2
• Made first career start at Central Arkansas on March 10
• Followed up a few days later with a 2-for-4 showing with two runs and a steal in a win over Houston Baptist on March 13
• Went 2-for-3 with a run scored and a walk at Northwestern State
• Scored twice in win vs. Prairie View A&M on April 24
• Registered a hit in four games and scored a run in eight.
•Played for coach Mike Morgan at Pasadena Memorial High School where he batted .456 and stole 25 bases as a senior.
• Played in the 2011 Greater Houston Area Coaches Association All-Star Game.
• Was a three-year letterman in football as well as in baseball.
• Was a two-year all-district defensive back and punter.
•Joseph T. Arechiga was born on Nov. 22, 1992 in Houston, Texas.
• Parents are James and Karen Arechiga of Pasadena, Texas.