• Appeared in eight games with a team low (amongst all pitchers) 1.80 earned run average
• Allowed one run on the year in the final game of his season
• previously pitched 5.0 innings of scoreless baseball.
• Made 16 appearances with one start
• Posted 5.27 earned run average and a 2-0 record with a pair of saves over 27.1 innings
• Made collegiate debut in February 15 win over Northern Kentucky, giving up a run
• Pitched 0.2 perfect innings in March 19 win vs. Houston Baptist to earn first career save
• Came on in relief to toss eight three-hit innings with 10 strikeouts vs. McNeese State on March 23 to pick up his first career victory
• Picked up his second save with 1.2 scoreless innings vs. Stephen F. Austin on April 27
• Doubled his win total with 3.1 one-run frames in May 18 game vs. Nicholls, striking out two
• Did not allow an earned run in six appearances and recorded a strikeout in 11.
• Coached by Anthony Scalise at Pearland High School in Pearland, Texas
• Helped team to District 25-4A title as a senior.
• Born Travis M. Moore on November 6, 1993 in Pasadena, Texas
• Son of Kevin and Donna Moore.